Need a quick fix? Safe, reliable and fast. Remote assistance is a support service we can provide which allows us to securely access your computer through the internet so we can investigate the issue without delay.
Computer won’t start? Freezes and random restarts? Perhaps your laptop is running incredibly slow? If so, our off-site repairs is the solution for you. We can collect your device right from your door and have it back to you running better than ever!
If you know what you’re looking for, or even if you don’t – we’ll build a computer suitable for you. Configured to your specific needs, our computers are professionally tested and benchmarked to ensure they run at peak performance for what you need!
From small network maintenance to large cloud migrations, we cover everything you need to ensure your IT infrastructure is running as efficiently as possible – all day, everyday!
What is Remote Support?
Remote support is the use of a secure, compact software that allows our technicians to access your computer over the internet to resolve issues without being physically present. The remote sessions are completely safe and reliable so if you need assistance, a quick fix, or personalised training, contact us and we’ll do our best to assist you on the spot.
Why use it?
Several reasons for using Remote Support include:
- It’s really convenient, we can provide support and look at the issue within a few minutes – no bookings or appointments required.
- No call out fees – as we won’t need to attend site.
- No need to try and describe the problem over the phone. We’ll be able to see for ourselves.
- Sit back and watch how we fix the issue without lifting a finger! You might even get a free training session out of it.
How does it work?
Getting Remote Support is super simple. Follow the steps below and you’ll be ready for instant support.
- Download the Remote Support software from here (Mac users download from here) or by using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Run the program (No need to install – Just download and run it!)
- The program will provide you with an ID and a password.
- Call us and give us the ID and Password and watch as your mouse starts to move itself and resolve the issue
- Note: You will need an active Internet connection.
Is it secure?
Yes. Remote Support is completely safe and reliable. We cannot access your computer unless you have the Remote Support program open and provide us with the login credentials.
It also means that after the remote support session has ended, we cannot reconnect to your computer until a new sessions is created and you provide us with a new password.
What do I need?
The only thing you need is to download the Remote Support software from the link below and a working Internet connection so we can connect to your computer from our office.
How much does it cost?
Using the Remote Support software is free, however we charge for the support in 30 minute increments as per our standard hourly rate.